JOB TITLE: Student Support Assistant
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £7-9 per hour + statutory holiday pay
White Rose Resourcing is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education College to recruit a temporary Learning Support Assistant in the city of Leeds.
Working in a vibrant and positive learning environment, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting learners in a range of courses.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Ability to work at speed in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
* Great people skills and experience with student facing roles desired
* Have good organisational skills
* Previous learning support experience desired
As a valued White Rose Resourcing candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
White Rose Resourcing promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with White Rose Resourcing. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all White Rose Resourcing assignments. All positions advertised by White Rose Resourcing comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs