ADVERT REFERENCE: RS- 143598
Job Title: PMO Facilitator/Assessor
Fee Rate: £20,000 – £26,000 per annum depending on experience
Exciting full time, fixed term opportunity.
Have you reached the end of the road with your current job? Are you ready for a new challenge in Education?
If you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation, we want to hear from you!
Protocol is pleased to be working alongside a leading Education provider to recruit for an experienced PMO Facilitator/Assessor for a 1 year fixed term contract with the possibility of becoming permanent, starting ASAP.
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative techniques to motivate and inspire learners.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Must hold a teaching qualification.
* Must have a level 3 qualification in PMO.
* Must have experience delivering and assessing levels 1-3 in PMO.
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners.
* Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to learner achievement and quality.
Benefits to you:
* 51 days annual leave
* Local Government and Teachers Pensions
* Child Care voucher scheme
* A variety of schemes to purchase bikes, cars, computers
* Free car parking
* Subsidised canteen
* Staff development programme
If you have the skills and experience, we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
Protocol has been helping FE professionals and support workers find employment for nearly 20 years and because we work with 47% of the UKs colleges and a further 75 FE providers we always have the very best choice in roles.
Every year Protocol helps over 6,000 candidates find work and provides over 24,000 contracts for our temporary workers. So, if you’re looking for your next contract or permanent job, you know you’re in good hands.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs