ADVERT REFERENCE: TS-138915
JOB TITLE: Plumbing Lecturer
SALARY: £17 – £19 per hour + statutory holiday pay
Are you ready for your next challenge in Further Education? Do you have a passion for teaching and learning with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation?
Protocol is pleased to be working alongside an Education provider, which requires an experienced Plumbing Lecturer for a part time temporary position starting ASAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity to teach your skills at Further Education level and inspire the next generation of professionals. Working in a vibrant and positive learning environment, you will be responsible for delivering levels 1 in Plumbing.
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative techniques to motive and inspire learners.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification.
* Hold a minimum level 2 qualification in Plumbing.
* Must have experience delivering level 1 in Plumbing.
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners.
* Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
As a valued Protocol candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme.
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
Protocol has been helping FE professionals and support workers find employment for nearly 20 years and because we work with 47% of the UKs colleges and a further 75 FE providers we always have the very best choice in roles.
Every year Protocol helps over 6,000 candidates find work and provides over 24,000 contracts for our temporary workers. So, if you’re looking for your next contract or permanent job, you know you’re in good hands.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs