Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000
Job Ref: HA2440
Job Function: NVQ Assessor
S Knights Recruitment are specialists in welfare and work based learning recruiting. We are currently looking for a Clinical Heatlh Regional Trainer in the Yorkshire area. The successful candidate need an assessors award and need previous assessing experience for learners. If you fit this description, please call Hamzah on 01212279786 as soon as possible or email on Hamzah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Role and Responsibilities:
* A NVQ Regisitered General Nursewill deliver in clinical health
* As a NVQ Regisitered General Nurse you will ctively be visiting/observing your designated learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/Qualification
* You must be comfortable in lesson planning and schemes of work whilst ensuring quality is maintained and be able to demonstrate as a NVQ Regisitered General Nurse
* You must be able to successfully provide helpful support, advice and motivation for the learners.
* Successful NVQ Regisitered General Nurse will need to be able to actively maintain learner records and upheld other business admin duties.
* This company will expect NVQ Regisitered General Nurser to help learners overcome barriers to l
earning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
Experience and Skills:
- Must have been a Registered General Nurse at some point of your career
* An up-to-date DBS check
* To be qualified with the assessors award
* Previous experience in assessing learners
* To be able solve any issues an NVQ learners have
* A teaching qualification and the experience of assessing learners
Apply below or to find out more information about the NVQ – RGN – Yorkshire job, contact Hamzah Awan on email@example.com or call xxx xxxx xxxx quoting the reference HA2440
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs