S Knights Recruitment specialises in Welfare to work and Work Based Learning Recruitment.
Can you deliver Sales or Telesales qualifications? Do you have a background in sales or telesales? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within the industry and a chance to develop and grow yourself within a training provider? Here is the role for you! S Knights Recruitment are currently recruiting for NVQ Assessors within the North West area who have the ability to deliver generic qualifications.
An NVQ Assessor is to contact learners within 14 days of start date to arrange first visit.
* To plan visits effectively with Learners to ensure a thorough understanding of their qualifications, progress and what will be covered at each visit.
* To identify individual learner needs during initial assessment and record on the ILP.
* As an NVQ Assessor you are to set and review SMART targets on assessment plans with clear guidance and time bound deadlines
* To strive to exceed and maintain minimum number of learners assigned.
* An NVQ Assessor should arrange and deliver an induction session and Health and Safety checks with new learners within 4 weeks of start date.
* To promote Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety to learners at all times.
* NVQ Assessor’s support learners in identifying prior achievements or experience (RPL) of learners in order to facilitate their progress. This applies to competence and underpinning knowledge.
* Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs. Be responsible for reviewing and adopting training and assessment methods where necessary.
* To maximise assessment opportunities at all times through holistic assessment and liaison with the employer regarding learner development and on-job training.
* To maintain and develop positive relationships with new and existing employers, maximising opportunities for promoting our product offer and selling up.
* To maintain professional standards at all times in line with internal capability, confidentiality, disciplinary and safeguarding policies and procedures.
* Must have experience of delivering on apprenticeship courses within the Work Based Learning Sector
* Must have one of the following qualifications: TAQA, D32/33 or equivalent
* Ability to deliver Sales and Telesales qualifications at NVQ Level
* Ideally holding a qualification in one of the above at a Level 2
* Occupationally Competent to deliver the above qualifications
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs