Job Title: NVQ Assessor Management
Job type: Full time permanent
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
S Knights Recruitment specialises in Welfare to work and Work Based Learning Recruitment.
S Knights is recruiting for a training provider who is growing through a huge growth curve due to winning new contracts. The Prime Provider is offering a full-time permanent position for a qualified and experienced NVQ Assessor. Specialising in Business Management. Applicants must have a background of NVQ Assessing and delivery of Business Management qualifications.
The Generics NVQ Assessor is to get into contact with the learner within the first 2 weeks of the start date
* It will be essential for the Generics NVQ Assessor to plan visits with the learners on a regular basis to ensure continuous improvement and that they are understanding the qualifications that they are going for.
* You will be identifying individual learner issues during the first assessment to record them on the ILP
* It is important to set and review SMART targets on assessments to effective guidance as well as manageable deadlines
* The Generics NVQ Assessor is to try their best to exceed and maintain the numbers of learners.
* It will be essential to arrange an ignition induction session and go through health and safety with the new learners within the first month
* The Generics NVQ Assessor Is to promote equality and diversity as well go through health and safety.
* It is essential to help support learners with any prior achievements and experience to help with their progress
* You will be planning and delivering effective training to learners and you will have the responsibility for reviewing and adopting training assessments when necessary.
* It will be relevant to maximise assessment opportunities at all times through assessment and liaison with the employer regarding development.
* You will be ensuring that all evidence has the correct authenticity as well as validity
* It will be important to carry out all of the learner progress within the 10 week intervals
* It will be important to communicate with the senior training advisor during the monthly caseload to go through the learner’s progress and schedule interviews when required.
* You will be responsible for communicating any issues and quires that the learner may have with the Senior Training Advisor and the Safe guarding Officer when appropriate.
* The Generics NVQ Assessor is to help provide effective feedback for the leaner to ensure that progress is at its highest and that targets are being met.
* You will be observing the learners within their workplace to ensure that if additional support is required they are getting it.
* The Generics NVQ Assessor is to attend training sessions when the internal verifier thinks it is most relevant.
* It is essential for the Assessor to maintain and develop healthy relationships with upcoming employers as well as existing employers.
Experience of delivering on apprenticeship programme within Work Based Learning Sector
Possess one of the following qualifications; D32/D33/A1/TAQA or any other equivalent Assessor award
You will have occupational competency within the Business Management sector
Possess a qualification at level 3 or above for Business Management
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs