S Knights Recruitment specialises in Welfare to work and Work Based Learning Recruitment.
Job Title: NVQ Assessor – Property Services
Location: East of England
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
Job type: Full time – permanent
Do you have occupational competency in the industry of Estate Agents? Do you hold an assessors award? Do you enjoy working with young people? Then this job role is for you. S Knights is recruiting for an accomplished training provider; who are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic NVQ Assessor for property services to join their team of Training Advisors. As a NVQ Assessor you will be working with learners on a one to one basis in a variety of estate agencies, both independent and national organisations, working with learners on a one to one basis in a variety of estate agencies, both independent and national organisations. As a NVQ Assessor you be using your experience of the property industry to guide learners through their qualifications, providing training to up-skill the learners.
The job role:
* To contact learners within 7 days of start date to arrange first visit.
* To plan visits effectively with Learners to ensure a thorough understanding of their qualifications, progress and what will be covered at each visit.
* To identify individual learner needs during initial assessment and record on the ILP.
* To set and review SMART targets on assessment plans with clear guidance and time bound deadlines
* To arrange and deliver an induction session and Health and Safety checks with new learners within 4 weeks of start date.
* To support learners in identifying prior achievements or experience (RPL) of learners in order to facilitate their progress. This applies to competence and underpinning knowledge.
* Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs. Be responsible for reviewing and adopting training and assessment methods where necessary.
* To maximise assessment opportunities at all times through holistic assessment and liaison with the employer regarding learner development and on-job training
* To carry out 100% of learner progress reviews at 10 weekly intervals.
* To ensure all assessment paperwork and records are completed accurately and regularly with less than 1% reported as non-compliant.
* To provide constructive and helpful feedback to all learners on progress against agreed targets and implement additional support work where required to ensure targets are met.
* To carry out observations of the learners in their workplace to ensure competence and identify any additional learning needs.
* To ensure that quality standards are consistently applied in accordance with Awarding Organisations, Common Inspection framework and National Occupational Standards for Learning and Development.
Experience and qualifications:
* Must hold assessors award
* Experience of delivering programmes in the Work based learning sector
* Occupational competency in property services.
(Thank you for your recent application, we always endeavour to give feedback to all candidates. However due to the large number of applications, if you have not heard from us in the next 3 working days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search).
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs