Job Title: NVQ Assessor – Hospitality
Job Reference: OT2439
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Welfare to Work and Work Based Learning Recruitment Agency. We are sector specialists within employability and skills, holding a major understanding and an extensive network within the industry.
A national prime provider, who supports individuals and businesses to enhance their performance, through the delivery of outstanding, award-winning training programmes.
- As a Hospitality NVQ Assessor, you will manage and support a set of caseload learners.
- As an NVQ assessor you will be actively visiting and observing your designated learners in their place of work. This particular role will be covering the West Midlands area.
- Hospitality NVQ Assessor’s gather enough efficient evidence for learners to work towards achieving their qualification and maintain the learner record whilst being able to uphold other business administration tasks (possibly for other assessors).
- As an NVQ assessor you should effectively overcome barriers to learning and adapt to delivery for learners needs.
NVQ Assessor’s should:
- Successfully provide support, advice and motivation for the learners
- Able to manage your work and time efficiently
- Ensure your visits run smoothly and conducted
- Must be comfortable in lesson planning schemes of work whilst ensuring quality is maintained
- Be able to demonstrate their quality in the workplace
- NVQ Assessor Qualified, A1, TAQA or equivalent
- Any other teacher qualifications such as PTTLS
- Occupational competency
- An up-to-date DBS check
How to Apply
For further information on how to apply for this role, please contact Olivia on:
T: 0121 227 9786
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs