Role Title: NVQ Assessor Health and Soical caer Level 5 – West Yorkshire
Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 pa
Job Ref: HA2463
Job Function: NVQ Assessor
S Knights Recruitment specialises in Welfare to work and Work Based Learning Recruitment.
S Knights Recruitment are currently recruiting for a National Training provider who are currently on the lookout for Health & Social Care Assessors based in West Yorkshire.A main part of this role will be ensuring a quality learner journey. Do you have a background of working within a care setting with the elderly? S Knights Recruitment has the role for you. Candidates must be occupationally competent to deliver Health & Social Care qualifications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The NVQ health and social care level 5 Assessor will have the responsibility to train and assess 40/50 apprentices, also the assessor will need to ensure that 80% of their caseload is complete on a very high standard as well as on time.
- The NVQ health and social care level 5 Assessor is to teach functional skills Maths as well as English as a part of the apprenticeship.
- Maintain assessment standards to A1/TAQA at all times.
- It is essential to liaise with internal IQA’s to keep them up to date and discuss feedback and to continuously improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment.
- NVQ health and social care level 5 Assessor will contribute and maintain delivery via software packages such as E-portfolio and MS Systems.
- The Assessor will need to be flexible to the company requirements; this could mean visiting learners outside their local area.
- NVQ health and social care level 5 Assessor will ensure a quality learner journey to include sign up, inductions, reviews, action planning, observations and assessments. Including but not limited to effectively understanding a learners BKSB results to inform their individual learning plan and set SMART targets to support their plan.
Experience and Skills:
- Ideally have one of the following qualifications; D32/D33/A1/TAQA or any other equivalent Assessor award
- Ideally you will hold a teaching qualification
- Occupationally competent in accordance with Awarding Body guidelines
- Experience of delivering functional skills integrated into apprenticeship frameworks.
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship frameworks
Apply below or to find out more information about the NVQ Assessor Health and Soical caer Level 5 – West Yorkshire job, contact Hamzah Awan on email@example.com or call xxx xxxx xxxx quoting the reference HA2463
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs