S Knights Recruitment specialises in Welfare to work and Work Based Learning Recruitment.
Are you an NVQ Assessor looking for more flexibility within your career? Do you have the ability of delivering Business Admin qualifications? S Knights Recruitment are currently recruiting for a training provider who are seeking freelance assessors to join their rapidly growing team. Is this something that would interest you or someone you know? Get in touch now!
As a NVQ Assessor delivering Business Admin qualifications you will be responsible for visiting learners on a regular basis, assessing and observing work of learners and ensuring they are on track to completing on time
* As the Business Admin NVQ Assessor you will ensure compliance on all funding and company requirements; completion of weekly diaries and submission of learners progress review documentation.
* To support learners in the use of an e-portfolios system, ensuring that assessments are uploaded and assessed in a timely manner
* To ensure effective planning and implementation of initial assessments, diagnostics and induction process; ensuring learners are provided with the appropriate information, advice and guidance.
* To compile and review progress against the ILPs on a monthly basis, setting SMART targets across all components to ensure learners achieve in a timely manner
* As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for assessing learners progress and completing reviews on a regular basis, putting in place ways for learners to improve
* To effectively manage and be responsible for an agreed cohort of learners and liaise with their employer as necessary, reporting any causes of concern to line manager in a timely manner.
* The NVQ Assessor in Business Admin will attend and participate in standardisation activities and training events in order to support continuously improvements within the provision.
* Take part in observations of teaching, learning and assessment in order to identify key strengths in performance and address areas for self-development.
* The NVQ Assessor is to carry out invigilation of functional skills testing as well as technical certificate
* Submit portfolios for interim and summative IQA; taking an active part in the feedback process and carrying out remedial actions in a timely manner to support the learners’ progress and overall timely achievements
* To achieve above 80% timely success rates.
Applicants must hold a minimum of the Assessors award – D32/33 or TAQA
* Experience within the work based learning sector
* Candidates must be occupationally competent to deliver business admin qualifications
* Good communication skills with an ability to work effectively with employers, staff, and candidates
* Effective time management and able to work towards set targets
* Willingness to acquire PTLLS/ Functional Skills if necessary (assistance and support is provided for this)
* Clean, current driving licence
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs