S Knights Recruitment specialises in Welfare to work and Work Based Learning Recruitment.
Can you deliver Sales or Telesales qualifications? Do you have a background in sales or telesales? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within the industry and a chance to develop and grow yourself within a training provider? Here is the role for you! S Knights Recruitment are currently recruiting for NVQ Assessors within the North West area who have the ability to deliver generic qualifications.
* An NVQ Assessor is to contact learners within 14 days of start date to arrange first visit.
* To plan visits effectively with Learners to ensure a thorough understanding of their qualifications, progress and what will be covered at each visit.
* To identify individual learner needs during initial assessment and record on the ILP.
* As an NVQ Assessor you are to set and review SMART targets on assessment plans with clear guidance and time bound deadlines
* To strive to exceed and maintain minimum number of learners assigned.
* An NVQ Assessor should arrange and deliver an induction session and Health and Safety checks with new learners within 4 weeks of start date.
* To promote Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety to learners at all times.
* NVQ Assessor’s support learners in identifying prior achievements or experience (RPL) of learners in order to facilitate their progress. This applies to competence and underpinning knowledge.
* Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs. Be responsible for reviewing and adopting training and assessment methods where necessary.
* To maximise assessment opportunities at all times through holistic assessment and liaison with the employer regarding learner development and on-job training.
* To maintain and develop positive relationships with new and existing employers, maximising opportunities for promoting our product offer and selling up.
* To maintain professional standards at all times in line with internal capability, confidentiality, disciplinary and safeguarding policies and procedures.
* Must have experience of delivering on apprenticeship courses within the Work Based Learning Sector
* Must have one of the following qualifications: TAQA, D32/33 or equivalent
* Ability to deliver Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management qualifications at NVQ Level
* Ideally holding a qualification in one of the above at a Level 2
* Occupationally Competent to deliver the above qualifications
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs