S Knights Recruitment specialises in Welfare to work and Work Based Learning Recruitment.
Calling all Freelance NVQ Assessors!! S Knights Recruitment are currently recruiting for a national training provider who is currently searching for a number of freelance assessors for the Sheffield and Hull area. As an NVQ Assessor in Generics you are responsible for delivering Apprenticeship frameworks within a work- based learning environment following the organisations internal and external requirements.
The Generics NVQ Assessors role will be to conduct monthly visits to learners in the workplace to undertake teaching, learning and assessment across all components of the framework.
* As a NVQ Assessor in Generics you will ensure compliance on all funding and company requirements; completion of weekly diaries and submission of learners progress review documentation.
* To support learners in the use of an e-portfolios system, ensuring that assessments are uploaded and assessed in a timely manner
* To ensure effective planning and implementation of initial assessments, diagnostics and induction process; ensuring learners are provided with the appropriate information, advice and guidance.
* To compile and review progress against the ILPs on a monthly basis, setting SMART targets across all components to ensure learners achieve in a timely manner
* The NVQ Assessor will take an active part in performance reviews to identify and address gaps in achievement/progress and to put into place well-timed support as appropriate in order for learners to achieve their learning aims in a timely manner
* To effectively manage and be responsible for an agreed cohort of learners and liaise with their employer as necessary, reporting any causes of concern to line manager in a timely manner.
* As a NVQ Assessor in Generics you will attend and participate in standardisation activities and training events in order to support continuously improvements within the provision.
* Take part in observations of teaching, learning and assessment in order to identify key strengths in performance.
* The Generics NVQ Assessor is to carry out invigilation of functional skills testing.
* Submit portfolios for interim and summative IQA; taking an active part in the feedback process and carrying out remedial actions in a timely manner to support the learners’ progress and overall timely achievements
Applicants must hold the Assessors award – A1 Assessors, TAQA, D32/33
* Experience within the work based learning sector
* Candidates must be occupationally competent to deliver Business Admin, Customer Services, Management and Team leading qualifications
* Willingness to acquire PTLLS/ Functional Skills if necessary (assistance and support is provided for this)
* Clean, current driving licence
* Ability to work flexible hours as required and to carry out workplace assessments.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs