Job Reference: 143087
Job Title: Learning Support Funding Administrator
Location: South West London
Salary: £9.00 – £11.00 per hour + statutory holiday pay
From Finance Officers to Cleaners, everyone has their role to play in delivering excellence in Further Education.
We are looking for a hardworking individual who can work on their own initiative to undertake a busy Learning Support Funding Administrator role at a leading Further Education College in South West London for 5 days per week. The successful candidate will be responsible for entering specialised data onto the Learning Support database and for managing related quality audit processes and systems. As well as be responsible for all learner support administrative and financial activities, and is required to provide a range of administrative support functions to the Head of Learning Support and the Learning Support Service.
The successful candidate would need to be highly organised with excellent interpersonal skills and sharp attention to detail.
* Proven ability to develop and manage quality audit processes and systems
* Proven ability to organise, manage and coordinate the collection and collation of large quantities of data
* Experience of working effectively with centrally established and computerised systems, including a good standard of word processing, database and spreadsheet skills
* Experience of managing administrative and financial activities in a busy office environment
* Experience of dealing accurately with a high volume of work within tight deadlines
* Proven ability to work and communicate effectively with a full range of staff and external partners, both on a one-to-one basis and as a member of a team.
* A commitment to providing an effective service to learners with disabilities
* Proven commitment to the application of the equality and diversity and safeguarding policies and procedures
* Previous office experience
Benefits to you:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* What you see is what you get – no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV.
As the leading supplier of staff to the FE sector, Protocol works with over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK. With 1,000’s of opportunities across a variety of functions, you know you’re in good hands
Protocol has been serving the FE sector for nearly 20 years providing recruitment service across a range of subjects and specialisms from; temporary Lecturers, Learning Support Assistants and Assessors to non academic college support staff through to Senior Executives and Interim Managers.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs