Advert Reference – EJ-LRA
JOB TITLE: Learning Resources Assistant
LOCATION: South Yorkshire
SALARY: £10.27 per hour plus statutory holiday pay
teachFE is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education College to recruit for an exciting temporary position as an experienced Learning Resources Assistant within the South Yorkshire area.
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative techniques to motivate and inspire learners.
This role will entail working within the Learning Resources Centre, incorporating the service desk first line support as well as librarian duties.
The hours for this role would be a total of 36.66 hours per week.
Ideally you would need experience within a similar role, however, this is not essential.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Have proven communication and customer service skills.
* Basic IT knowledge is desirable, however, not essential.
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Be a proven team player.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student and team achievements and quality.
As a valued teachFE, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Staffing Co-ordinator.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
teachFE promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with teachFE. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all teachFE assignments. All positions advertised by teachFE comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs