ADVERT REFERENCE: CM-HSCWA
JOB TITLE: Health and Social Care Assessor
LOCATION: Wales (Anglesey, Flintshire, Wrexham)
SALARY: £18,000-£22,000 per annum DOE
Protocol is pleased to be working alongside a leading Training Provider to recruit for full time, permanent positions, as experienced Health and Social Care Assessors, in various locations, within Wales.
You will be responsible for delivering training, assessment, advice and support to learners under taking their apprenticeship qualification in Health and Social Care.
You will be contracted to work 37.50 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
All successful candidates will be given IT equipment and a mobile phone for work purposes.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Ensure that learner eligibility is suitable for training provision.
* Complete the necessary Start-Up learner paperwork in line with contractual requirements-with support from the admin team,
* Liaise with both learner and employer during the first month of the apprentice starting their chosen Apprenticeship to arrange an assessment visit to reduce early leaver risk,
* Identify with each learner and employer where necessary, the appropriate programme, qualifications and units,
* Early identification of prior experience and qualifications,
* Agree learner training requirements with the individual and employer, using the ILP document,
* Assess learner as required by national standards.
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative techniques to motive and inspire learners.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Hold a relevant Assessor qualification (TAQA, A1 Assessor Award)
* Experience and knowledge of training and assessment,
* Have basic office IT knowledge, including Microsoft packages,
* Hold a current Driving Licence, and access to own vehicle,
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners
* Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
If you would like to part of this fantastic Training Provider, then please apply by submitting your application and sending your CV and covering letter.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs