Are you a Senior Account Manager? Are you looking for a new challenge? S Knights Recruitment is currently searching for a Head of Key Accounts for Ofsted 2 Private training provider.
The Head of Key accounts will be Identifying and converting key account opportunities from existing relationships with employers.
* The Head of Key accounts will be Developing and managing senior level relationships with employers, whilst also mapping all other key operational relationships to ensure full business engagement
* The Head of Key accounts will be Achieving all key account development targets and objectives, including; revenue, profit and quality metrics.
* The Head of Key accounts will be Identifying, engaging and developing new business development opportunities with large/key account potential employers.
* The Head of Key accounts will be Developing, implementing and maintaining key account management systems and processes.
* The Head of Key accounts will be Developing and maintaining key account MI enabling reporting on a range of account performance metrics, including; financial and quality.
* Identifying and capitalising upon opportunities to cross-sell, up-sell and develop new services to improve revenue and profit from key accounts.
* Developing, writing and delivering propositions, proposals and presentations to secure new business opportunities.
* Developing and maintaining good quality relationships with internal stakeholders and teams to ensure fulfilment of employer and internal business commitments.
* Providing line and performance management to key account management and sales team members.
* Informing the development of new propositions, products, services and campaigns through developing market insight/Labour Market Intelligence.
* Maintaining a good working knowledge across the key account team of key changes to Skills policy, funding, contractual requirements and business expectations.
* Experience of managing senior level B2B relationships
* Senior level relationship development and management, influencing and negotiating
* Developing and maintaining key account management systems and processes, e.g. SLA’s,
* Commercial skills, including developing sales propositions and proposals.
* Presentation skills
* Analytical skills, relating to financial and other management information
* Understanding of labour market challenges and opportunities
* Experience in providing business consultancy/advisory, recruitment, training or related services to business
* Knowledge (or the ability to develop knowledge) of Government policy and funding relating to Employability and Skills
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs