Advert Reference: ES-FASHION/TEXTILES
JOB TITLE: HE Fashion and Textiles Lecturer
LOCATION: South Yorkshire
SALARY: £22 – £25 per hour plus statutory holiday pay
teachFE is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education College to recruit for an exciting temporary position as an experienced HE Fashion and Textiles Lecturer
within the South Yorkshire area.
This is a long-term role, teaching level 4,5 and 6 in Fashion and Textiles
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Hold either a masters, HRM and Degree in Fashion and Textiles
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, DTLLS, CTLLS or PTLLS) or be working towards.
*Ideally you would have worked in a similar role within the Further Education sector.
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners
* Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
As a valued teachFE, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Staffing Co-ordinator.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
teachFE promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with teachFE. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all teachFE assignments. All positions advertised by teachFE comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs