ESL Tutors required – Saudi Arabia
As part of the Colleges of Excellence programme in Saudi Arabia, Protocol is working with a client who is seeking to recruit experienced female educators to deliver ESL in a female college in Al Khobar.
Experienced tutors that have delivered ESL in UK Further Education Colleges are ideal candidates for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to coach and mentor young women in an evolving country who are embarking on their first further education experience.
If you have a passion and hunger for a new and challenging adventure where you can transform and add value to the lives of young women, then we want to hear from you.
* Hours of work 7:15am-3:30pm
* Approximately 1000 teaching hours per academic year
* Working days Sunday-Thursday plus paid overtime as required
* Create and maintain a positive learning environment
* Develop, motivate and lead learners to enable them to flourish in their learning experience.
Benefits to you:
* TAX FREE Salary package of 180,000 Saudi Arabia Riyal Per Annum, which is paid monthly
* 1 year fixed term contract with potential for renewal (if renewed up to 5% salary increase)
* End of contract bonus (2 weeks’ salary)
* Inbound flight for your transition to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and a return flight upon completion of contract will be booked and paid for on your behalf
* Fully furnished accommodation in an excellent central location
* Transport to and from the college – only 20-25 minutes’ journey
* Bahrain is very accessible – only 33 miles away
* Excellent shopping malls and supermarkets (M&S, Nine West, Mango, Prada, to name a few)
* Very cosmopolitan coastal location with fantastic restaurants
* 30 days holiday plus 11 National Day Holidays
* Hold a recognised teaching and assessing qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed, TQAQ, A1, Level 2 Assessing Qualification).
* Hold a relevant degree
* Experience and up to date knowledge of Microsoft Packages
* Previous experience of teaching on the BTEC National programme would be beneficial
* Relevant experience teaching in the Further Education sector within the UK
If you would like to embark on this challenging yet highly rewarding life changing journey, then please apply with your CV and covering letter.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs