Protocol are working with a large training provider to recruit to the position of Centre Manager based in Thetford, Norfolk
The role involves direct line management of all staff working within the centre. The centre currently operates the following provision; 16-18 study programmes, traineeships, apprenticeships as well as our 14-16 headstart programme. The overall objectives of this post our as follows;
1. To maintain optimum occupancy on all current programmes.
2. To establish and sustain high quality teaching or training through the following:
- Maintain a visible presence in all classrooms e.g. monitor engagement of learners, evidence of learning taking place, checking learner progress, support behaviour management issues
- Ensure punctuality by staff and learners
- Ensure teaching hours are adhered to and delivered
- Ensure all classroom rules are followed e.g. NO eating or drinking by learners or staff, NO use of mobile phones
3. To ensure all key performance indicators for relevant programme areas are met
4. To manage quality systems, processes and procedures, at site level.
5. To contribute towards Company SAR, by preparing centre SAR and involvement in all SAR activities.
6. To contribute and participate in Company Business Plans.
7. To ensure Functional Skills/Skills for Life are embedded across the centre and actively evaluate embedded provision to maximise learning outcomes
8. To support the Quality Co-ordinators and SMT with the implementation of the Functional skills/ Skills for Life Strategy and its supporting action plan.
9. Actively work towards equality of opportunity for both learners and staff.
10. To ensure ALL company policies and procedures are implemented in Centres
11. Follow report lines of the Company organisational charts.
To be successful in your application you will need to have a strong background of managing education programmes and performance management of staff. You will also need to be able to demonstrate an ability to meet contractual obligations and represent the company professional at external stakeholder meetings.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs