Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in subject specialism.
* A recognised teaching qualification
* Experience of teaching Cookery in a classroom setting.
* Have knowledge and understanding of current curriculum.
* Competent IT skills for maintaining and updating student portfolios.
* Own transport – due to the location of the prison.
Benefits of working within a HMP/HMYOI Prison:
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* Strong support network within the prison, including prison officers on patrol at all times
* Excellent teaching facilities and resources
* Job satisfaction knowing you are making a real difference to Offender Learning
* Full Prison Clearance, meaning you can work across other sites if wanted/required
* Smaller class sizes (approx. 8-12 learners max, depending on subject area)
* Great experience to have on your CV
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
Protocol has been helping FE professionals and support workers find employment for nearly 20 years and because we work with 47% of the UKs colleges and a further 75 FE providers we always have the very best choice in roles.
Every year Protocol helps over 6,000 candidates find work and provides over 24,000 contracts for our temporary workers. So, if you’re looking for your next contract or permanent job, you know you’re in good hands.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs