* Business Vocational Tutors required – Saudi Arabia
As part of the Colleges of Excellence programme in Saudi Arabia, Protocol is working with a client who is seeking to recruit experienced female educators to deliver Vocational Business in a female College in Al Quwayiah.
This is a fantastic opportunity to coach and mentor young women in an evolving country who are embarking on their first further education experience.
If you have a passion and hunger for a new and challenging adventure where you can transform and add value to the lives of young women, then we want to hear from you.
Al Quwayiah is a small town in Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia. Al Quwayiah is roughly 120 miles from the Capital, Riyadh.
* Hours of work 7:15am-3:30pm
* Approximately 1000 teaching hours per academic year
* Working days Sunday-Thursday plus paid overtime as required
* Create and maintain a positive learning environment
* Develop, motivate and lead learners to enable them to flourish in their learning experience.
Benefits to you:
* TAX FREE Salary package of 180,000-216,000 Saudi Arabia Riyal per annum, which is paid monthly
* 1 year fixed term contract with potential for renewal (if renewed up to 5% salary increase)
* End of contract bonus (2 weeks’ salary)
* Inbound flight for your transition to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and a return flight upon completion of contract will be booked and paid for on your behalf
* Fully furnished accommodation
* Transport to and from the college
* 30 days holiday plus 11 National Day Holidays
Ideal candidates must:
* Hold a recognised teaching and assessing qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed, TQAQ, A1, Level 2 Assessing Qualification)
* Hold a Bachelor Degree
* Have previous experience of teaching on the BTEC National programme would be beneficial
* Be a Native English Speaker – If English is not your native tongue then you must have achieved a pass rate of 6.5 on your IELTS exam
* Minimum 3 years teaching experience in the Further Education sector, within the UK
If you would like to embark on this challenging yet highly rewarding life changing journey, then please apply with your CV and covering letter.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs