S Knights Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Business Development manager who has experience in Traineeships and Apprenticeships. If this is you get in touch now and DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
The Business Development Manager will Identify, engage, develop and on-board new business (client acquisition) through a variety of business development approaches, including; calls, meetings, presentations and events
* The Business Development Manager will Develop and maintain your area and individual sales plan.
* The Business Development Manager will Work closely with internal sales support and marketing colleagues to develop campaigns and activity plans.
* The Business Development Manager will Generate a new business pipeline from warm and cold leads, assisting in the development of an on-going client acquisition strategy.
* The Business Development Manager will Identify and capitalise upon opportunities to develop existing client relationships into key accounts
* Ensure your own personal performance against all activity, output and quality metrics
* The Business Development Manager will Maintain and update sales and account management systems, e.g. CRM.
* The Business Development Manager will Attend appropriate networking and employer events to develop new opportunities. This may include an element of early morning, evening or weekend work.
* Undertake effective Oranisational Needs Analysis and co-design and develop workforce development and Apprenticeship training programmes with Employers.
* The Business Development Manager will Accurately completing own enrolments, including start paperwork, initial assessments and health & safety pre-vets.
* Maintain effective relationships with all internal colleagues (Operations, Marketing, Recruitment Team) to to ensure high quality service and to maximise opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell added value programmes and services..
* The Business Development Manager will Evaluate the market landscape (including competitors strengths and weaknesses) and then scope out opportunities within your operating area.
* The Business Development Manager will Develop relationships with Provider Networks, Aprenticeship and Growth Hubs and Local Intermediaries.
* The Business Development Manager will Develop propositions, proposals and presentations for clients.
A proven sales track record ideally within the Work based learning sector
* A strong work ethic
* A full UK driving license
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs