S Knights Recruitment is currently searching for a Business Development Area Director, if you Senior Management experience within the world of Traineeships and Apprenticeships and are looking for a new challenge, then look no further
Senior accountability for business development/sales performance, including; revenue/starts on programme and delivering geographical, sectoral and product business priorities.
* Line and performance management responsibility for operational business development/sales team.
* Managing and maintaining sales systems processes in line with the changing needs of the business, including; performance and pipeline reporting.
* Leading sales planning and the development and delivery of employer engagement campaign activity.
* Securing new business through directly leading employer engagement activity and the development of propositions, proposals and pitches.
* Developing, managing and maintaining senior level employer relationships and developing key account opportunities.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, such as; Local/Combined Authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships and Employer Bodies.
* Ensuring the quality of sales activity and service levels through the development, management and maintenance of quality assurance procedures.
* Providing coaching, mentoring and training support to the business development/sales teams and wider business, in relation to employer engagement/business development/sales.
* Informing the development of new propositions, products and services through developing market insight/Labour Market Intelligence.
* Developing and maintaining high quality relationships with all key internal stakeholders through managing good communication channels and ways of working.
* Deputising for the Commercial Director, as required, for key internal meetings, reporting and external engagements
* Maintaining a good working knowledge across the business development/sales team of key changes to Skills policy, funding, contractual requirements and business expectations.
Senior level relationship development and management, influencing and negotiating.
* Sales planning and management, including; targeting, segmenting, developing and maintaining systems and process.
* People and performance management and coaching.
* Delivering service excellence.
* Developing and delivering sales propositions, proposals and presentations.
* Analytical and problem solving skills, including analysis and reporting on management and performance information.
* Financial management, including; managing budgets.
* Understanding of labour market challenges and opportunities.
* Experience in providing business consultancy/advisory, recruitment, training or related services to business.
* Knowledge (or the ability to develop knowledge) of Government policy and funding relating to Employability and Skills.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs