Job Title: Beauty Technician
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £11.72 per hour plus statutory holiday pay
Looking for an exciting and fulfilling work opportunity?
teachFE Doncaster is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the South Yorkshire area, which requires a Beauty Technician to join their enterprising and industrious department in September.
The hours for this role would be for 35 hours per week.
Duties would include; assisting the senior technician in getting classrooms ready for classes, cleaning rooms, laundry etc. This would be temporary cover Monday – Friday 8-4
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
*Be a great team player!
* Have good organisational and planning skills.
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
* Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
As a valued teachFE candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Staffing Co-ordinator.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
teachFE promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with teachFE. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all teachFE assignments. All positions advertised by teachFE comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs & FE Jobs & College Jobs